Welcome to Drizzle’s documentation!
Drizzle is a transactional, relational, community-driven open-source database that is forked from the popular MySQL database.
The Drizzle team has removed non-essential code, has re-factored the remaining code, and has converted the code to modern C++ and modern libraries.
- A database optimized for Cloud infrastructure and Web applications
- Design for massive concurrency on modern multi-CPU architectures
- Optimize memory use for increased performance and parallelism
- Open source, open community, open design
- Re-designed modular architecture providing plugins with defined APIs
- Simple design for ease of use and administration
- Reliable, ACID transactional